You won't miss your eggs after sipping on this rich, chocolate glass of heaven.
Ingredients for TWO 16 ounce glasses:
- 2 young Thai coconuts
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 4 soft pitted dates
- 1 tsp Chaga mushroom powder
- 1 tsp Three Immortals powder
- 1/2 tsp Maca
- Dash of salt
You can buy young Thai coconuts at Whole Foods; they often have some that have the top sliced so you can easily pour the water into the blender; then use the back of a spoon to scrape the meat out and pop that into the blender too.
You can also find young coconuts at Asian and Mexican markets, or other health food stores. If you buy one that doesn't have the top opened for you; watch a video on how to open it on YouTube.
Chaga and Reishi are the king and queen of the medicinal mushrooms - and they just make me feel GOOD. They have so many health benefits supported by research, I can't list them all here!
It's used medicinally in Russia, Siberia, and in Asia.
Chaga is even found in the northern United States. I would like to find a nice stand of birch next time I go to Minnesota to visit family and hunt for a nice big piece.
- Reishi uplifts the spirit and builds protective immune power. Shaman Shack's Reishi is 2x more powerful than the industry standard for Reishi supplements on the market.
- Shilajit is a full spectrum nutritional substance high in minerals that comes from the Himalayan mountains.
- Ormus is an alchemical mixture of semi precious stone silicates washed down from the mountains over eons, ground into fine clay-like sediments on ocean beds and eventually found in thin veins deep in the earth.