Acupuncture is a safe, effective and natural way to treat many conditions without side effects, such as:
Acupuncture is incredibly effective at reducing and eliminating all kinds of pain including but not limited to aches, spasms, cramps, when the back or neck is "out", arthritis, tendonitis, injuries, overuse, surgical recovery, bone breaks and inflammation.
Because acupuncture disrupts disease patterns and prompts your own body's ability to heal, it can treat a wide variety of common complaints, such as:
- Insomnia: get a deeper, more restful and longer night of sleep.
- Mood: calms anxiety, lifts depression, smoothes irritability, also good for panic attacks and nervousness
- Hormones: PMS, fertility, prompt a period; eliminate hot flashes, night sweats, and other menopause symptoms.
- Glandular systems: improve thyroid, adrenal and HPA axis function
- Improve all digestive functions, helps with diarrhea, constipation, gas, bloating, acid reflux, IBS, Crohn's Disease, etc.
- Energy / fatigue: increase vitality, replenish life force and boost energy
- Release stress, decompress, release, relax, and reboot your nervous system
- Trauma: acupuncture supports a program for PTSD by calming and resetting the nervous system.
- Help with addiction cravings, detox, and get vital support when quitting cigarettes, alcohol, or pharmaceutical drugs
- Increase all organ system function for issues of aging such as circulation, blood pressure, memory, joint pain, arthritis
- Seasonal allergies and hay fever relief, helps with sinusitis, runny nose, itchy eyes, etc.
- Infections: Chinese herbs can often eliminate the need for antibiotics, call us at the first sign of any infection.
- Acupuncture is proven to help with chemotherapy side effects, reduce nausea and other symptoms significantly
- "The Undiagnosable Medical Mysteries" - Chinese Medicine thrives when treating issues that have no medical diagnosis.