Regular blenders won't do as good a job obliterating leafy greens, but you can still manage with enough liquid and some patience.
- 1 packed cup of leafy greens (goes in blender first)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- Water, enough to cover the greens
- Optional: teaspoon of seeds or nuts
- Rotate which greens you use, use kale for a week, then switch to spinach, etc. You can use romaine, pre-washed salad mix, or even wild edible greens from your yard!
- Replace the banana with other fruits like mango, pineapple, peaches, or whatever else you enjoy.
- Add coconut water instead of plain water.
- You can add flax or chia seeds, raw sunflower seeds, or even raw walnuts
- Make it medicinal by adding tinctures of herbs you take like Reishi or Supreme Shen Drops.