Natural Support for Clear Breathing and Sinus Health
- Provides soothing relief for nasal dryness
- Gently removes excess mucous
- Rinses away dust, pollen, and other irritants
Crafted from durable, lead-free ceramic. Dishwasher safe.
This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation keeps sinuses clean and improves your ability to breathe freely. Most find it a soothing and pleasant practice once they try it.
If you are one of the many people who find that your nasal passages are blocked as a result of the effects of pollution, dust, pollen and other irritants, you may find this simple cleansing technique of invaluable benefit to you.
The practice of nasal irrigation, known as Neti, has been used by practitioners of Yoga and Ayurveda in India for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Neti rinsing is useful for removing dirt, pollen, excess mucous, and other irritants. It soothes and moistens dried out nasal passages. Traditionally used as a purification exercise for the practice of yoga.
Easy Usage Instructions
(see complete guidelines inside package):
- Prepare solution and fill pot
- Tilt your head to the side as shown
- Insert spout of Nasal Rinse Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between pot and nostril
- Raise the Nasal Rinse Cup slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril
- During the process breathe through your mouth
- Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages
- Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process of the other side